Carnival pride review

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Exotic Eastern Caribbean (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 29, 2015
Ship: Carnival Pride

Excellent experience with the  friendly and professional staff. The islands were absolutely beautiful with a nice variety of excursions. The ship was very impressive and included exceptional dining choices  I would highly recommend Carnival to friends and family. I have cruised with Princess, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian and Carnival, with the Pride being one of my favorites.

N/A

Jorge(stateroom 8250, week of March 29th) Manual (Dining room waiter) also his helper whose name I forget

Balcony and room was very clean

Highly recommend a balcony room or suite w/balcony.

Baltimore, Maryland Did not visit port

Did not visit. However, with the ease of getting to this port I will defintely plan a cruise leaving from Baltimore again
I woud highly recommend the helicopter tour.
One of the most beautiful Islands I have been to.
Had a great time at the private beach open bar. "D" was the best bartender