Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Carnival pride review

Sail Date: March 29, 2015

Excellent experience with the  friendly and professional staff. The islands were absolutely beautiful with a nice variety of excursions. The ship was very impressive and included exceptional dining choices  I would highly recommend Carnival to friends and family. I have cruised with Princess, Royal Caribbean, Norwegian and Carnival, with the Pride being one of my favorites.

Balcony and room was very clean
Jorge(stateroom 8250, week of March 29th) Manual (Dining room waiter) also his helper whose name I forget
Children's Programs N/A
Baltimore, Maryland Did not visit. However, with the ease of getting to this port I will defintely plan a cruise leaving from Baltimore again
Grand Turk Island
I woud highly recommend the helicopter tour.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
One of the most beautiful Islands I have been to.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
Had a great time at the private beach open bar. "D" was the best bartender

Highly recommend a balcony room or suite w/balcony.

1 Comment