Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

2 weeks on cruise, very restful vacation until disembarkment from hell.

Sail Date: November 30, 2014

Nice cruise, even with bad weather on first week.  ship left 6 hrs late, no problem as we were on ship.  credit per room not correct on accounts.  cruise wouldnt put on.  we were not set at same table for dinner.  had to fix ourselves.  disembarkement was most disorganized I have ever seen.  left ship at 12:30 for 12:45 flight.  spent all day in Baltimore, where we were sent to avoid buying new ticket.  got home midnight insted of 5 pm.  people with early flights who had zeroed out account should be allowed to leave.  Was good to have room near   brother.  i will probably take my chances with agent with next cruise.  didnt seem to be much  benefit besides close room.   I basically enjoyed cruise.  but i am always glad to be on water.  I have been on over 50 cruises, and was disapointed with things I had to do that were supposed to be done by agent.  maybe it wasnt his fault.

Children's Programs n/a
first time for inside room. is dark inside. all other needs of room were fine.

opening balconies between adjoining rooms makes nice place to sit and visit. need to have more cruises where single people are not charged more.