Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Family Thanksgiving

Sail Date: November 23, 2014

We had 6 family members and 3 cabins and all had a wonderful time. The Pride is a beautiful ship and everyone goes out of there way to make you happy.  We missed 2 ports because of weather but had an extra fun sea day which we older people enjoyed and made port  at another island to make up for missing the scheduled one.  Everyone tried different foods and added some new favorites to our food list.  The only negative was waiting 1 1/2 hours for wheelchairs to get to older family members on the ship.  The handicap deportation went very smooth.  I've sailed many times on many lines and the Pride is my new favorite.

Beautiful and very clean
Wonderful food and tried things I usually wouldn't eat and loved them.
Everyone became your new best friend. Always new your name
didn't go to the shows as I spent my time and money in the casino
Children's Programs N/A
I didn't go ashore due to disabilities but family members that did enjoyed.
Beautiful cabin and wonder bathroom. Balcony was a great place for morning coffee from room service. We always had a clean room and plenty of ice
Tampa, Florida
Tampa was very crowed even though it was a Sunday. Get there early.
Cozumel, Mexico didn't go ashore but pretty to look at
Belize City, Belize didn't go ashore but pretty to look at
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras Bad weather had to miss
George Town, Grand Cayman Missed due to weather

Ship is large but was able to use rollator to get around. Cabin doors a little small for getting rollator in and out but we managed. Not able to go ashore but had cabin with a balcony and watch the world go by from there.