Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Spectacularly nice!

Sail Date: August 24, 2014

I never took a cruise before.  I am happy to report that the 7 day cruise my wife, mother, son, and I took from Baltimore to the Eastern Caribbean on the Carnival Pride exceeded my expectations.  Food was excellent.  Room (with balcony) was wonderful.  Service was spectacular.  Enjoyed the onboard entertainment--especially the comedy shows.  Will rebook soon!

About only negative was our room was overly air conditioned and cold. We should have called in a technician to check on what was wrong.