Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Was a good experience

Sail Date: April 27, 2014

I had a very relaxing cruise, just thought that we were at sea to much. I expected to stay a day at each port. But my overall 1st experience was all good, I requested a handicapped room and it was very spacious and made my cruise so wonderful for this reason.

Children's Programs N/A
Very spacious, and worked well for my scooter and disabilities. Just need more electrical sockets for special needs equipment!!!
Baltimore, Maryland
So close to ship is awesome, didn't like the wait in the port waiting to get on ship!!
Port Canaveral, Florida
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island

Lido deck had alot going on from morning to night, if you wanted a bite to eat from 630am through 930 you had options!!