Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Third Mate

Spring Get-a-away

Sail Date: April 27, 2014

I was very excited about this cruise taking off from Baltimore (I live 2.5 hours away) and didn't need airline reservations to another departure point.  Embarkadation was swift and we were onboard only after 1 hour.  The ship sailed at designated time and we were able to go to our room within 2 hours.  The food seemed at best "cafeteria food".  However, later in the cruise it seemed to be upgraded and by the end of the cruise I would say it reached a level 4 star only b/c we dined in the dinnng room most of our meals.  I would like to say that David's Steakhouse was amazing!!  5 STAR!!  It is worth every extra dollar that is charged.  Our selections for dinner (18 oz. ribeye for him and my surf 'n turf) were excellent and the staff as well!  After 3 cruises, we finally dined at David's and I will always dine while on Carnival Pride!  The housekeeping staff was excellent, always had clean towels and a new towel figure in the room.  The cruise director did a good job keeping everyone busy with activities.  I believe the only way to cruise is to get a balacony room, we brought 12 bottles of water each and 1 bottle of wine each.  We did enjoy that! Oveall I would depart again from Baltimore on another cruise with a different path.

Cruise Photos

The food got better as the cruise went on.
Staff was amazing throughout departments!
The comedians were good and the dancing/singing were good also.
Children's Programs n/a
If you don't reserva an excursion you are totall on your own!
Loved our room, no other way to cruise!
Baltimore, Maryland
Port Canaveral, Florida
shopping is good!
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island very short time in port, we found Senor Frogs to be a blast!

Go to David's Steakhouse! It is AMAZING!!

1 Comment