Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Purser

very good experience, recommend this cruise

Sail Date: January 19, 2014

This was my second time on the pride, {first time in 2009 in the summer , and second in january 2013 in the winter }, i think i like summer better. I enjoyed meeting other people and listening to their stories of cruiseing. My husband and i have cruised with carnival since the early 80's, i can remember when the food in the dining room was real good , and you didn't have to pay extra for it. We are cruising again july 2013 on the sunshine , my children and grand children are coming, they picked the cruise, looks like fun!!!