Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

Great trip poor food

Sail Date: October 06, 2013

Love the whole cruse experience  from the beautiful islands to how nice the staff is. I will say the food has gone from very good (on my last 4-5 cruses last one in 2007) now the food in the dinning hall very poor   What happened to the different coulters of food each night (one night it was French the next night a saletion of food from Italy and so on. The islands were fun (grand Turk and Freeport) that half moon island need to just DISAPER half moon was by fare the WORST place carnival has ever taken me. My WHOLE family agrees we will never go to Half Moon Island EVER AGIAN  sry carnival I know your comp owns this island  but I would think you would do better then that poor excuse for an island. How ever we are looking in to a trip with carnival in 2014  thx for reading my comment and look forward to hearing from you

Needs minor upgrades
Was so much better befor 2007
Awesome five stars
I did see a staff member degrade a work but I spoke up at desk
Very good. Need to make comedy shows in Thai Mughal not in that little butterfly room not everyone leaves between shows and selfishly hold seats so no one new can see the next show
Baltimore, Maryland
Grand Turk Island
They need to learn the difference between UTV's and doon buggys
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Worst place ever nothing to do boring no shops no tours of the island shoot u can atlest have them work on the cabanas when were not there. One was being painted and one was blocked off
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
People were nice and the tour was awesome

Go to David's stake house that's were all the good food from the dinning hall went. Don't forget to bring $35 buck per person tho. Well the cruse line needs to make ends meet with the fuel pricing so hi. I Gus's a few million per cruse wasn't enough to fill the pockets.