Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Great Cruise

Sail Date: September 29, 2013

Overall this is a great cruise - 3 full days at Sea and 3 beautiful ports.
The only thing I would like to have change, is the order of the days at sea.  We took 2 days from Baltimore to Florida, then 1 1/2 days coming back from the Bahamas.  I would rather have the extra sea day at the end of the cruise.

Wonderful Dining room staff and cabin steward
Baltimore, Maryland
Make plans to spend some time in the Inner Harbor on your return day
Port Canaveral, Florida
I recommend renting a car and doing your own thing
Don't do the Balmoral Island Beach Break - it was very dissappointing, From talking to others on ship - ALL the other excursions were much better.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We took the glass bottom boat tour and did some shopping - it was a great day - I just wish we had been in port longer.