great experience

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 29, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride

The only thing I can say I didn't like was the decor of the ship it was too dark and out dated but other then that we had an awesome time.  We have been other cruises and there decor was very pretty and bright.  For a ship that has a lot of young children the painting on the wall of nudes really wasn't something I thought would be on a ship known as the Fun Ship.

I thought it was very easy to get around on this ship. We have been on larger ships and you could get turned around very easily. My husband has a hard time walking so we rented a scooter which made easier for him and the staff on the ship were very helpful.