Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Wonderful family vacation

Sail Date: September 08, 2013

My husband and I took my daughter and her fiancee, my son and his fiancee on the cruise before their weddings take place next year. We had a wonderful experience. The food was fantastic, the shows were great, especially the adult comedy shows. We loved the beaches and excursions. Spent a little to much at the casino though. We made many happy memories and look forward to another family cruise with Carnival.
Delicious. My husband loves the ruben sandwiches
Excellent - very friendly and helpfull.
Entertainment Loved the adult comedy shows!
Baltimore, Maryland
Grand Turk Island
Fun time, great beach.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
Wonderful beach and food was great.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island Not much to do there so you need to book an excursion.

Get up early to get a lounge swing in the Serenity pool area.