Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

The Best Time Ever On the Pride!

Sail Date: September 08, 2013

Best Time Ever on the Pride!!! Excellent food, great entertainment, activities, and the most pleasant and friendly staff ever!! We utilized the gym every day and it provided us with great workouts. I had a very good experience at the spa with Melissa, who was so kind and informative. This was my very first time that I treated myself to a spa and it was a so relaxing. My husband and I truly enjoyed our meals at the beautiful two-story restaurant and loved the staff's entertainment (singing) and professionalism. We would like to express our sincere appreciation to the hard-working staff and the great care that our stateroom attendant, Victor, gave us. He is very friendly and caring. The first night of our cruise, Victor knocked on our cabin door and welcomed us with a smile and introduction. When we walked through the ship, the staff always greated us with a smile and said "hello." We loved the fabulous food and the layout of the Mermaid Grill could not be better. The Pizza Pirate was most delicious. I had a pizza every day. I also loved the icecream center because there was fat-free frozen yogart available. Our overall experience on the Carnival Pride deserves a rating of "ten." My husband and I will most definately book a cruise with Carnival in the future. The ports of call in the Bahamas was so much fun and we truly enjoyed the beautiful beaches. The price of our cruise was affordable for us as we are on a budget, being that we are seniors. Again, thank you for all the great memories!

Sincerely,
Maureen Copeland
Beautiful
Fabulous
Very comfortable and roomy, very clean.
Extremely hard-working and friendly.
We loved the shows and activities.
Children's Programs We had no children with us on the cruise.
We loved the shows and activities. Well-planned shows and great hosts and great talent.
We loved each port of call in the Bahamas. Each place that we visited was so much fun.
Baltimore, Maryland
The Baltimore Terminal is very organized to accodate guests both bording and getting off. The port's staff is friendly and helpful.
Grand Turk Island
Loved every minuite we spend at this island.
Half Moon Cay, Bahamas (Private Island)
The beach is fabulous. The best beach that we every visited.
Freeport, Grand Bahama Island
We had lots of fun stopping and great time at the Senior Frog.

Be certain to go to the Pizza Pirate for a personally crafted pizza. Open 24 hours. I had a pizza each day of the cruise. Take advantage of the fun-flled shows and activities. We hope that the Carnival Pride will remain at the Port of Baltimore for future cruises.