Take Carnival out of Baltimore with Pride!

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 18, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
This was my 10th Carnival cruise and my 15th overall. The Pride is, hands down, the best Carnival ship that I have been on! The decor, the clubs and bars, and the overall feel of the ship were factors in this.

The entertainment staff, including the cruise director was outstanding - the best of all 15 cruises!

Also, the karaoke was actually good on this ship, which is not something that I can usually say about any cruise line's karaoke. Good sound, decent book, and a great room for it! Beauties is the coolest dance club that I have experienced on any ship!

It is a shame that Baltimore is going to lose the Pride soon. People on the East Coast, book it now before it is gone!

Best food!

Always something to do!

Trivia and game shows galore! The Quest rules!

Best entertainment staff, dinning room staff and cabin steward!

Best Carnival ship that I have been on!

Real hand made pizza! The best of any ship! Worth the wait in line!

Not as glorious as leaving out of Miami, but much more convenient!
The ship needs to stay later in FL - 5:30 PM departure is NOT late enough to do Epcot or MGM!
Great beaches, shopping and friendly people!
Nice beach, sucky shopping and unorganized!