Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Too Cold & Expected more

Sail Date: February 10, 2013

Just got back from this 7-day trip. My boyfriend and I had a great time overall. I do have to say that I'd probably wouldn't take a trip out of MD in the winter again because the first two days were very chilly. We didn't feel like the cruise planned enough stuff to do during the day since we were unable to sunbathe. On Monday, the cruise only had 1 evening activity planned at night so the comedy club was jammed packed with people and we couldn't see the show. We did get to see Comedy Shows on board other days and enjoyed Comedian Michael Macy.

We enjoyed our day in Port Canaveral and recommend going to Cocoa Beach and checking out the Sandbar restaurant for delicious fish tacos. We loved our excursion to Atlantis when we got to Nassau. We wish that the boat got in earlier to Nassau though because we didn't get to Atlantis until 12pm. Freeport was a bust because the weather was crappy. And the day at sea on Saturday was boring and uneventful so we hit up the casino, which was fun.

The food on board I'd give a 6 out of 10. I expected more options at the buffet. I felt we always had a choice between asian or italian. Definitely had higher expectations for food on board.
Older Ship not as modern
Expected more options
Room Stewards were excellent
More things to do!
Children's Programs n/a
More things to do please

Beverage package is worth it if you plan to have more than 5 drinks per day!
Serenity desk is the best place for 21 and over!