Enjoyed

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Caribbean - Bahamas

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Bahamas & Grand Turk (Baltimore Roundtrip)
Sail Date: February 10, 2013
Ship: Carnival Pride
I found the experience to be just what I expected from the crew and staff of the ship. They were very warm, courteous and always helpful and accomodating. My wife had some complaints about the food served on the ship however, trying to please her in that area is very difficult. I would like to see another stop substituted for the Freeport stop or at the least, increase the time spent on that stop to allow late risers to have an opportunity to visit the Island.

More variety after midnight.

No experience/contact with this area.

The entertainment is good and venues are small, get to each one early to insure a seat.