Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

This was a great cruise

Sail Date: September 23, 2007

I loved the cruise but I didn't like how the boat was set up. Not like the other Carnival ships I had been on, everything like the stores and clubs, and bars where mostly to the sides of the boat. On this boat, everything was in the middle making the ship look really small inside. Other than that, everything was great.

Pros: What I liked the most was the friendly staff and the hospitality they had given us.

Cons: Don't have any comments...Everything was wonderful

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Mazatlan, Mexico
This was a beautiful port. Much better than Puerto Vallarta.
Don't Miss: Take the Playa Mazatlan Resort tour!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
This port was the best out of all the three ports. Only complaint I had about this one is that we didn't get to stay long enough. We would've been able to do more if we didn't leave so soon. They need to make this port a longer stay
Don't Miss: Do the Sailing and Snorkel Tour. This was the best
Mazatlan, Mexico
This was a beautiful port. Much better than Puerto Vallarta.
Don't Miss: Take the Playa Mazatlan Resort tour!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I was not very impressed by this port. I thought it would be the best port since we spent the most time there. The only thing I recommend is the Fiesta Pirate ship or the Rythm of the Nights excursion.
Don't Miss: Fiesta Pirate ship and Rythm of the Nights