Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

A nice Mexican Get Away !!

Sail Date: June 24, 2007

I was very pleased with the overall service onboard the ship. I have recently cruised with Carnival before so I had high expectations and was not disappointed. I woudl reccomend this cruise to everyone.

Pros: Food and Excursions

Cons: Weather was humid !!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Mazatlan, Mexico
We actually took a van tour of this city and had a wonderful tour guide who was very knowledgable of the area. We ate a wonderful Restaurant there call El Capatain's which was very good and reasonably priced.
Don't Miss: Van Tours are great.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
I wasn't as satisfied with this particular shore excursion. Its called the Sail and Snorkel safari. When I singned up I was hoping for about an hour of snorkel time with a quick tour of the Lover's Beach area. It ended up only being a 35 minute snorkel and you just ride around the shores looking after that. Its a great excursion if you like dancing and drinking on a sail boat.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We went to the beach resort wich was wonderful. They have a very nice resort with a swim up bar similiar to Sandal's. The drinks, food and Kayak rentals were all included for the price it was well worth it. Later that night I would suggest going to the Rythems of the night that was a great show and food was exellent.
Don't Miss: The Resort was the best!!
Mazatlan, Mexico
Don't Miss: Van Tours are great.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Don't Miss: The Resort was the best!!