Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Had A Great Cruise!!!

Sail Date: February 25, 2007

The ship is beautiful although I didn't really like the decor. We had a balcony room for the first time and loved it. The room was decorated fine and there was room for everyting, I thought the space on the ship was used well and it was easy to get where you wanted to go and easy to find. The weather was kind of cool so didn't try any of the pools but they looked lik fun. Spent the most time around the adults only pool and would have liked to try the water slide but was too cool for me! It looked like alot of fun.

Pros: Visiting with people, the FOOD, the whole cruising experience

Cons: Needed longer time in Cabo,wish they would have an all inclusive option for drinks also!

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
We had been to PV before so didn't see or do anything that was different. I enjoyed sitting at the beach with the locals and watching the sights!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Did'nt really see much of Cabo, just walked around the harbour shopping and went to Cabo Wabo.
Mazatlan, Mexico
I really enjoyed mazatlan. We bargained with a cab driver for a tour around the town. He stopped whenever we wanted and told us alot of interesting things about his city. He dropped us in the golden zone and came back to get us two hours later just as he promised and took us back to the ship. I think he charged us (4of us) $20.00 for an hour but it was more like 1 1/2 hours. We tipped well and I think we probably saw and did the same things that the organized tours did for alot less, and had alot mor fun!!
Don't Miss: The market in old town. Unbelievable!!!!
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Mazatlan, Mexico
Don't Miss: The market in old town. Unbelievable!!!!
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico