Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

Had a good time

Sail Date: December 24, 2006

I've been on atleast 8 cruises before and would prefer Royal Caribean over Carnival. So you are asking why I went on Carnival this time .I went on Carnival once before and figured to give it another chance.My wife is a school teacher and rates are alot higher on school vacations and Carnival had the best price I could afford at the time I received the best deal through Cruise only .

Pros: Ports of Call

Cons: Interior of the ship, I felt like I stayed in a museum for a week.

Recommends Carnival Pride? No.

Mazatlan, Mexico
Mazatlan was our 2nd stop .We made it a beach day .You will get bombarded of locals selling you everting under the sun.Make the best of it.And remember they like to barter over the price.Offer half what they want and start from there.We had a good time enjoying the culture.Do your shopping here.
Don't Miss: We found a great restuarant and tried some of the local foods.Best ever ,and the margaretas had a kick .
Mazatlan, Mexico
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
December proved to be cold for snorkeling ,we had to skip that part .It did warm up later in the day .We tried to make it a shopping day ,but being everting needs to be trucked in longer distaces everything is more expenses.There was not alot of time a this port a found you were always looking at your watch to make sure you didn't miss the ship.This was our least favorite place we visted.Sorry
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I did the extreme Canopy ,which is a zipline over canyons. You are litterally hundreds of feet over the ground and above the trees.There were women and teenagers there, safety was first and there was plenty of fun to go around.We were in port until 10PM and we went to a fabulous restuarant afterwards on top of a hill,you eat on the patio,overlooking the entire area, fresh salsa good drinks.My wife said it was the most romantic place she has ever been .Say no more.
Don't Miss: You are there until 10PM don't waste a second get out and enjoy.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Don't Miss: You are there until 10PM don't waste a second get out and enjoy.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico