Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

A great cruise, we had a good time.

Sail Date: April 15, 2007

The best part was that you had food for my diabetic husband that he could eat and enjoy. You had vegetarian food for me and soymilk. What a treat.

Pros: Quiet & Relaxing when I needed it. The best were the people at our table. Their were 4 of us couples and we got along so well, we are emailing each other and want to plan an Alaska Cruise together. I had been on Princes Cruise line and enjoyed this one more. Food was great and service was good.

Cons: Smoking in the Casino. I would have liked to go in but being alergic to cigarette smoke I was not able to enjoy the Casino.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

See above.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Zip Lines the best. Shopping not so good.
Mazatlan, Mexico
Good shopping
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Seeing the whales and a beautiful view of the ocean.