Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

A great cruise, we had a good time.

Sail Date: April 15, 2007

The best part was that you had food for my diabetic husband that he could eat and enjoy. You had vegetarian food for me and soymilk. What a treat.

Pros: Quiet & Relaxing when I needed it. The best were the people at our table. Their were 4 of us couples and we got along so well, we are emailing each other and want to plan an Alaska Cruise together. I had been on Princes Cruise line and enjoyed this one more. Food was great and service was good.

Cons: Smoking in the Casino. I would have liked to go in but being alergic to cigarette smoke I was not able to enjoy the Casino.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!

See above.
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Seeing the whales and a beautiful view of the ocean.
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Zip Lines the best. Shopping not so good.
Mazatlan, Mexico