GREAT TIME AND GREAT CRUISE

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: March 04, 2007
Ship: Carnival Pride
I loved it. This was the most unique ship I have ever been on, with its Renaissance style and paintings, and 11 story atrium topped with a spiral glass stairway leading to a replica statue of David by Michangelo. Excellent food, crew and staff were great, lots of onboard activities, and nice port stops.

Great choices in the Normandie (elegant) restaurant and Mermaide's Grille (buffet)

Excellent Broadway-style shows and very funny comedians

Monster ship in size! Approximately 2,100 passengers, and was kept in immaculate condition.

Very clean and comfortable room, seemed slightly larger than the other cruises I have been on.
Awesome! Absolutely gorgeous scenery. The 45-minute catamaran cruise at the beginning of the tour was great.
Don't Miss: "Cabo by Land and Sea" excursion
We took a tour that mainly went through dumpy, old, and dirty areas. Had I known this, I would not have booked this tour.
We took the Old Mazatlan walking tour, it was worth the price. Was a much better tour and area than Puerto Vallarta.
Don't Miss: "Old Mazatlan Walking tour" excursion

Pros: THE SHIP ITSELF. IT WAS LIKE A MUSEUM WITH ITS RENAIISANCE STYLE AND PAINTINGS, AND 11 STORY ATRIUM

Cons: LONG WAIT IN LINE FOR EMBARKATION; PUERTO VALLARTA EXCURSION

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!