The honeymoon We Were Looking For

Carnival Pride Cruise Review to Mexico

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)
Sail Date: January 07, 2007
This was our first trip on the Carnival Pride. It was relaxing, the food was awesome and the service was great. We really enjoyed ourselves on and off the boat. I only wish we had more time in Cabo San Lucas. The excursions offered are fairly priced.

The food in the main dining room was awesome. I do not have any complaints about the quality of food or service. The dining staff was always willing to help.

The ship had a few comedy shows. They comics were very funny and had different ratings. The late night, adults only shows were humorus with just the right amount of filth. They also had some Vegas shows on the boat that were very family and adult friendly.

Everyone was friendly. We only had on encounter with a rude staff member, but it was ahrdly enough to damper our trip. Other than her the entire staff, including the crusie director (who was American and easily understood for once) made our time on the ship memorable.

The ship seemed much bigger than it was. We had a balcony room and I will never cruise again with out a balcony and the bigger room. A window room can not even compare to the view off the balcony.

Having a balcony room was worth the extra money. The room was bigger and the veiw was amazing. The cleaning staff was very friendly and i never felt uncomfortable with them in my room. They offer a safe in the room that you pick the combination for.
We enjoyed our time in Mazatlan. We signed up for the shopping, beach and lunch tour. The lunch was good and we ate next to the beach and were allowed to shop on our own time.
I did not enjoy Puerto Vallarta as much as the other two. I felt too much time was wasted here and I would have had more time in Cabo San Lucas. Although we did do the Tequila and Old Town Tour which had a great guide and we had a good time.
Cabo San Lucas was beautiful. More expensive than the other ports, but much cleaner and more comsumer friendly.

Pros: The service was on task

Cons: Getting on and off the boat was an extremely slow process. Hour and half to get on and two and a half hours to get off.

Recommends Carnival Pride? Yes!