Mexican cruise

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico
Helpful Vote: 1

Carnival Miracle

7 Night Mexican Riviera (Los Angeles Roundtrip)

Sail Date: November 09, 2019

Ship: Carnival Miracle

Cabin Type: Suite

Reviewed: 19 days ago

Review Summary

Been cruising Princess. Many trip. My son even got married on one of the trips with many family members attending. Even a trip to Alaska for 10 days. Can't say one bad thing about the ships or crew or service. Carnival nener again. Give me a refund.

Embarkation

Before trip I asked agent what paperwork was needed. Was told no birth certificate was necessary. Just the real drivers license. Not true at all. So we had a lot of trouble that day.

Ship Experiences

Not handicap accessible. We had 8 people and was hard to fit at a table. Room has no room between tables.

Not much I'm handicap.

Liked the comedians. And 80's show.

Just the 4 year old liked it. The 8, 13, and 14 did not like the clubs. Not much for them to do.

Waiters were all nice and helpful to me. Room Stewart Sharon didn't answer her phone and only seen her the first day.

Very rusty, baloney was dirty, needs bigger chairs for heavy people, room doors are too small. Hard to navigate hallways exspecially with a scooter. Hurt my knee with a elevator door. Smashed me as I was entering with my scooter. Room door was a heavy automatic door. That closed on me and ripped my toe was bleeding for days and till today hurts like hell. Carpets all around dirty even in my room. Can go on.

Like I said doors shut automatic on you. Kind bed is hard to sleep on since you sink in the middle. Was hard for me.Size was nice.

Don't go on the Miracle ship

Ports Of Call

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California

Mazzilan is scary not much to do. Cabo I couldn't go to because of the tiny boats and my scooter. Valletta I got off and went to Walmart. So basically I took a ride.

Cabo San Lucas, Mexico Did not visit port

Handicap with scooter and the tenders impossible

Mazatlan, Mexico Did not visit port

Too scary for me

Puerto Vallarta, Mexico

Couldn't do much. Hard to get around for me. Stayed near the ship

Disembarkation

Was good. But forgot a bag after we left. Had to go back. Had to wait till last person was off ship. The bag was within site of us. Very bad rule. We had our identify information. Waited hours