Ugh

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: August 13, 2016
Ship: Carnival Miracle

I loved Mexico, it was very very hot. But immensely beautiful and pretty adventurous. Swimming with the Dolphins was by far the climax of our trip. It was all down hill from there. The Miracle ship is sooooooooo old and it was full of old people. The Internet service is extremely faulty and they actually have the audacity to charge you for it. No one, including the agent that I spent a hour + on the phone set this up, told me about the gratuity fee. So I end up tipping twice for some of the nastiest food I every had, and for watered down weak drinks. Beyond that their was absolutely nothing to do on the ship, nothing was even close to interesting to me. It seem like everything was geared toward olderror people and kids. The Tv only had like 5 channels and 2 of them showed the same thing allday. WE REALLY REALLY LOVED MEXICO AND REALLY REALLY HATED THE SHIP.

P.S. SOME OF THE INFO THAT I WAS GIVING or not giving BY YOUR SALES ASSOCIATE CONTRIBUTED TO THE HORRIBLE PART OF OUR TRIP

Loved the view and the balcony! Hated the tv.