Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Contributor Level: Third Mate

Great Food, amazing service and top notch entertainment

Sail Date: July 23, 2016

I have not sailed on Carnival for many years, but have taken many cruises. I was so impressed with the effort they put in to making sure that we had fun and that there were things to do all day. We were busy from the time we got up in the morning till the time we went to bed.  From the excellent piano bar, to the major shows, all the entertainment was top notch. I am a musician and am pretty picky and was impressed by all.

Our expectations for food were not very high.  Carnival exceeded them in every way. They had a great variety of menu items and the buffets also had a great selection of options. All in  All an A+ in my book.