Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Unacceptable

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

on arriving to my cabin 7206.  My cruise was a free gift from the casino which I spend quite a lot of money.  I was  looking forward to spending many hours enjoying the extended balcony that was supposed to be very nice.  However, . I found the view which I paid extra for was of a metal wall of other balconies.  After complaining to the guest services about the room and asking them to find me another as I really felt fenced in.  The Kindly young man said he could do nothing until 5:30 that evening after sailing.  So I decided to look for my luggage and leave the ship.  But, no one could find my luggage.  It was eventually found 5 minutes after the gang plank went up.   At 5:30 I was told by customer service that they had no other room for. me.  I travel alone and so, I have to pay extra for double occupancy.  This is the view from my bed.  You be the judge.  I have spent 83 days on Carnivals cruise line and this was the worse room I have ever been given.

Cruise Photos

Never take these rooms this room totally spoiled my holiday.
Raul my cabin steward was very understanding and very kind. Since I was not sure if I would get off at our first destination Cabo San Lucas,
I remained packed which turned out to be for the entire trip. Raul kept my drapes closed so I didn't have to look at all that metal. Which was rusted, dirty and the paint was peeling.
Children's Programs not applicable le
I got sick at the only time I went to the dining room.
BUT YOU HAVE THE BEST PIZZA.
AND I LOVED THE DELI TOO.
the Buffet food was okay but, you had Turkey with dressing and NO MASHED POTATOES.

I don't like my food cold and most of the time by the time I got my lunch etc., and found a table it was Luke warm. I tried to eat at odd hours so I could find a table, which turned out better for me since I travelled alone.
Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Cabo San Lucas, Mexico
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
I took the Las Caletas tour which was wonderful once you get there. but they spend too much time with their promotions. It was too loud even for my deaf ears. Many people complained, going and coming back. . The show they put on in the little boat was very funny and kids were included which was very nice.

I didn't enjoy this balcony. Do you blame me for getting so upset?
If I had a nice view I would have given the cruise line an 8 out of 10 but, It did upset me a lot to have this cabin. I have to give this cruise a 4 out of 10. because I loved the Pizza , Daniel and Razzala in the Casino