Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Best Decision Ever!!!!

Sail Date: June 04, 2016

My wife and I were sad at how fast the time passed! Best vacation I have ever had. So much to do on boat and plenty of time to enjoy ports. I did not know if I would get sea sick and I did, but i brought my dramamine and problem solved. No excuse why not to go for it.

Food is amazing! You get to choose between buffet style or restaurant style. We fid both.

Service is amazing. I would get room service between two to three times a day. Waiters always had positive attitude.

I am saving up to do this again. Im broke right now but im counting the days to my next cruise.

Awesome Steward! We will miss you John! And sorry we asked for so many service requests.
Awesome service! Positive attitude staff!
I couldn't believe that food wad included on price. It was so good we actually diuble checked and asked, lol.

Bring everything that the cruise alows such as wine bottle and soda cans anf water. We forgot to bring ours. Prices aren't too high but why not save $100 or $200 extra?