Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Dirty, Old and Rundown

Sail Date: November 01, 2015

So disappointed.  Had been looking forward to this trip since the summer.  We opted for the Premium Balcony room since it would just be my husband and I.  This room was at a significant greater cost than the regular balcony. The room was dirty, not at all well maintained and overall very underwhelming. There was someone's long black hair everywhere.  That just truly grosses me out.  Paint was chipping and missing and the furniture had definitely seen better days and about 15-20 years out of date.

The food was the absolutely worst thing about this cruise.  AWFUL is a gross understatement.

Cabin / Stateroom Dirty old and rundown. Did not seem to clean the room at all between guests. Can't believe I paid extra for that filth.
The tender boats took forever in the morning and if you were not up on the Lido deck by 8 am to get a number you only get a couple of hours in Cabo San Lucas.
For seven days very limited. I could not even imagine doing the Hawaii cruise for 14 days on this tiny ship. Keep in mind it is one of Carnivals smallest and oldest vessels. I wish I would of known this before booking this trip.
The lido deck buffet and dining room were awful. People were walking out of the sea day brunches truly upset because the eggs were inedible. The lines at the buffet were worse than most buffets in Vegas at a 1/10th of the quality. They truly skimp on food quality. That use to be the best part of taking a cruise. Carnival seems to have their bottom line more in mind than dining on the boat. The steakhouse was the only positive dining experience we had on board.

One of Carnivals oldest and smallest ships.