Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Great times on the fun ship!

Sail Date: May 02, 2015

Room Type: Suite

We opted to splurge and get a larger room on this trip and we are really glad we did.  We had VIP check in which was awesome!  That alone was worth the extra money.  The people who took care of our room where outstanding.  We hardly saw them yet our room was spotless all of the time.  The food was really good for the most part.  We always take the opportunity to try new things on the cruises so it is expected to get some things you don't care for.  Our waiters where wonderful, very kind and took great care of us.  The entertainment was not as good as some of our past cruses.  The shows where new maybe that is why it wasn't as good.  The cruise director was so fun.  Probably my favorite out of all of the cruises we have been on.  Mexico was awesome!  I hadn't been in about 15 years and it is so much more modernized since then.  I cant wait to go back.

Loved the cruise director didnt love the shows
Cabin / Stateroom LOVED IT!

The back of the boat where our room was is noisy. If you are a sensitive sleeper don't get a room at the back of the boat. I personally liked the noise it helped me sleep.