FUNtastic cruise to Mexico with Family!

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Sail Date: February 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Miracle

I was a little apprehensive about taking a cruise with Carnival because of bad reviews regarding the aging Miracle ship and propulsion problems but we did not have any trouble or bad experience at all.

Food was good, service was great, price was reasonable, common areas of the ship were nice and the shows were entertaining.  I do wish they add a theater to show recent movies during sea days. My kids and I enjoyed our entire trip.  Disembarkation was slow process but well organized.

Have brunch and tea time at Bacchus restaurant. The food at Lido (Horatio) gets boring after a while.

Short time on the port. Wish stop is at least 8 hours.