I pretty much liked our cruise. This is my 3rd cruise on Carnival. It wasn’t the best cruise we’ve had.

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Mexico

Helpful Vote: 1

Sail Date: February 14, 2015
Ship: Carnival Miracle

The below review was written by my daughter (in Second Grade)

************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Introduction

Embarkation

We almost missed the cruise because President Obama left from SFO and our flight was canceled! We had to go on a flight at 2:15 p.m. from Oakland and when we got to the LAX they told us to be at the dock at 4:15 and we got there at 4:14!!!

Cabin

I liked the balcony in our room. The cabin was great. It was nice to see the view. There wasn’t that much space. I liked the bunk. I threw up on the last night at 1:00 a.m. Thankfully it was not norovirus and I was better the next day.  I was tired because the cabin steward had to change our sheets at night.

Dining

My favorite food was the bread rolls. Some foods were good but some were bad. The pastas were a little bad but the soups were good. The buffet was good. The service was a little slow. It was okay. The dining room had too much grapes!

Ports of Call

In Cabo San Lucas we went whale watching.  In Puerto Vallarta we walked around. We got to Cabo San Lucas early & left on time but we had to stop for about an hour because someone had to go to the hospital. But we got to Mazatlan early. We got to Puerto Vallarta at the right time. We saw lots of whales in Cabo San Lucas.

Activities

The pools were cold! The whirlpool was a nice temperature. Camp Carnival was fun. There were art contests. The water slide was cold at the end and waiting to go on it. The Ulysses pool was better than the Sirens pool. The whirlpools were busy when it was a hot/cold day. The mini golf was great. The magician was great. In one of his tricks he had 2 strings and when he pulled one down the other string went up.

Disembarkation

It was fast! The disembarkation was fast but they didn’t announce things clearly. We got out in five minutes!

Conclusion

I had lots of fun on this cruise but it felt too short!!!