Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Hawaii

Bad experience in the cruise

Sail Date: December 06, 2014

I expected to do all the five Island but the ship did only four Island than five and I had big plan for Maui but the ship change the plan for some reason that not acceptable because the said the weather is bad the first day they are suppose to go to Maui they go to Hilo than suppose to go Maui they go to Honolulu that was ok but after 3th day the told us we can not go to Maui we go to KONA the stop at 1:00 pm til 4:00 pm  it take one more than one hour to get off and get in  that day was waste time than the said the will stop next day at Kona again at end they suppose to stop at ENSENADA,MEXICO at 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm they stop at 8:00 pm to 11:00 pm time only bar and restaurant the were open me and my wife stop only 1 hour  because everywhere was close I do not understand them we did not have fun at all. they give us $200 credit for each person it cost me over $ 4700.00 only for ship and $ 1100 for fly to long beach this trip cost me almost $ 8000.00 I don't recommend this cruise at all.

Long Beach (Los Angeles), California
Kailua-Kona, Hawaii
Hilo, Hawaii
nice place to see
Ensenada, Mexico
It was to late and everywere was colse