Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

More than what was expected!!!!

Sail Date: August 19, 2014

This was my second cruise with Carnival and it was better than what I was expected.   Going to Alaska was a bucket list item of mine and I am happy to say that I was not disappointed.  We booked several excursions without any difficulty and was pleased with each result.  Whales, seal lions, bald eagles, salmon, and a bear were some of the highlights surrounded by breathtaking scenery.  The crew, the shows, and the meal service were all very professional  and were very driven to spoil its guests.  I will use Carnival again on the next cruise.

Servers were always attentive and remembered our names each service.
Children's Programs NA