Fulfilled Alaska bucket list

Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

Contributor Level: Cruise Director

7 Night Alaska With Tracy Arm Fjord (Seattle Roundtrip)
Sail Date: July 08, 2014
Ship: Carnival Miracle

Our Alaska cruise was something my husband and I always wanted to do. We were not disappointed. This was our Platinum cruise with Carnival. Check in went so smooth, went right to the cabin and emptied our carry on bags an alas our luggage came while we were there. Fastest ever. Our cabin steward Carlos was great so attentive and friendly. The wait staff were as frequently and anticipated what we wanted.

The Alaskan scenery was simply gorgeous. We went on the Tracy Arm excursion which I recommend to all, you venture off in a smaller boat to get closer to the glaciers and waterfalls. You stop there for awhile to get photos. We saw calfing of the glaciers which was amazing.. Skagway was a quaint town we did a salmon bake but I wished we did a more exploration excursion, maybe next time. Juneau we went on a whale watch and rainforest walk to Mendenhall Glacier. Even though the day wasn't nice we had an awesome time. We saw a lot of whales during a bottle feeding where they are all together. Saw Sea lions also. Whale watching was great I would do that again with no doubt.

We love Carnival and will keep sailing with them. We have met lot of people we keep in touch with from all over. The crew are all friendly and call you by name which I like it makes you feel special. I do recommend the Alaska cruise it is a must see.

The food is good but the menu needs to be upgraded .

The 2 main show were fantastic, Generations and Ticket To Ride were great.

Carlos our steward was friendly, Jigson, Bernice , & Rowell our wait staff were great.

It is a little older and due to have an upgrade soon.

Plenty of room, enough storage, love the balcony.
We loved the Pike place market and the Chihuly Garden and Glass
Tracey Arm excursion
Do an exploration or train excursion. Which we will do next time
Definitely a Whale watching excursion
We just walked to town, but would do an excursion next time to Gardens