Carnival Miracle Cruise Review to Alaska - Inside Passage

First cruise and not disappointed!

Sail Date: July 16, 2013

There is nothing bad that I can say about our first cruising experience. Even though my husband was not physically able to do much but walk short distances we had plenty of eating choices and places to explore on board. I was able to enjoy myself by taking part in many of the numerous activities and viewing the nightly shows. My husband and I could visit nearby shops in Skagway, Juneau and Ketchikan (that was all he had strength for.) Our steward was delightful and helpful. He knew our names from the first time he met us! And since there were so many passengers, I was impressed! All of the Carnival Miracle employees were great...helpful, courteous, and fun! The highlight of the whole trip was cruising the Tracy Arm Fjord. My favorite place on earth has always been Yosemite National Park because of its awesome majesty and breathtaking views. This ranked right up there...we were dwarfed by over 3,000 ft. granite mountains topped with snow on each side, with glaciers and waterfalls cascading into the water...I will never forget it! We got to know many of the crew who organized activities and that was great fun! Our 23 yr. old son also cruised with us. He and I attended all the comedy shows while my husband rested. Our son also went on a few of the many excursions you can take while in the ports. He had a great time! My experience was more laid back but just as memorable. I do recommend that you choose a stateroom with a balcony. It was delightful to get up in the morning before my husband and son and sit on the balcony enjoying some very spectacular views and a cup of coffee! Lastly, but not leastly, Alaska is amazing! It is a place that everyone should see and If you can possibly make this cruise do it!
Very well kept ship. Loved the theme rooms especially the Mad Hatter's Ballroom!
The variety was excellent and being able to access pizza and ice cream 24/7 was right up our alley!
Our room was great..we had a safe and a small refrigerator. So glad was got a room with a balcony!
If I could give a better rating than good I would...such as excellent!
The entertainment directors became friends while on board! What fun experiences!
We didn't have children with us, but there seemed to be plenty of activity for them.
I attended many onboard activities since my husband wasn't physically able to much more.
LOVED Tracy Arm Fjord (will never forget this awesome place) and Ketchikan (just what every Alaskan fishing port should look like!)
Seattle, Washington
What can I say...we leave close enough to Seattle to visit it the city!
Cruise Tracy Arm Fjord, Alaska
Can I give this an even higher rating....EXCELLENT!
Skagway, Alaska
Juneau, Alaska
Ketchikan, Alaska
Wonderful, picturesque fishing port...loved it!
Victoria, British Columbia
I love Victoria...have visited many time...never tire of it. It's like being in of England!

1 Comment