Explore Carnival Miracle Cabins
Travelers can choose from four stateroom categories on Carnival Miracle. Interior cabins provide a wallet-friendly option for travelers on a budget, while cruisers looking to splurge may prefer an ocean-view stateroom or a cabin with a private balcony. A selection of suites with different layouts and sizes round out the offerings. Every stateroom includes a full bathroom, interactive television, and a safe for valuables. Room service is available to all cabins.
Looking for a specific cabin?
- Balcony Stateroom Guarantee (A9)
- Balcony Stateroom (8D)
- Balcony Stateroom (8E)
- Balcony Stateroom (68)
- Balcony Stateroom (8C)
- Extended Balcony Stateroom (8K)
- Extended Balcony Stateroom (8J)
- Premium Balcony Stateroom (9Z)
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Stateroom (8N)
- Balcony Stateroom (Obstructed View) (7A)
- Aft-View Extended Balcony Stateroom (8M)
- Balcony Stateroom (8B)
- Balcony Stateroom (8F)
- Premium Balcony Stateroom (obstructed view) (9A)
Find a Cruise on Carnival Miracle
*Cruiseline.com is not a booking agent or travel agency, and does not charge any service fees to users of our site. Our partners (travel agencies and cruise lines) provide prices, which we list for our users' convenience. Cruiseline.com does not guarantee any specific rates or prices. While prices are updated daily, please check with the booking site for the exact amount. Cruiseline.com is not responsible for content on external web sites.