60th Birthday Celebration Cruise - Carnival Magic

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 17, 2017
Ship: Carnival Magic

The Rev Dr. E Cruise Director totally made this cruise the best!  There were also some outstanding individuals who went over and beyond to insure an exceptional experience.  Sunella (Southern Dining Room reception), Christian (staff member who made and delivered me a birthday card), Triana (our server for Anytime Dining was THE BEST server I've had on any cruise ever) and Jospeh (a server we only met the last morning for breakfast).  My only regret is that a family member tried to order a bottle of wine to be sent to my room on my 60th birthday and they were told our cabin was "over the alcohol limit".  I am taking that issue up with Carnival separately as I had ordered the 5 bottle wine package for a 7 night cruise and NOT the Endless Bubbles (15 drinks a day!), so I take issue with that.  But other than that it was a great cruise!  Also, any time I've ever booked with a Travel Agent before, they always sent something to the room as a "thank you".  Not this time Sad

The room was fine and kept clean and refreshed the entire time. The balcony, that we paid extra for, was smaller than any balcony I've had before.

Check to see if the Reverend Dr. E is the cruise director....by far the BEST cruise director to date of any cruise director I've ever had.

I live in Orlando, so Cape Canaveral is "home". Lots of good restuarants in the area. If you get a chance take the "Good Nature River Tour". The owners are great and you'll get to see dolphins. In expensive too.
Pretty much a shopping "cove" which means you would have to take an excursion if you want to see the Dominican Republic.
We rented a private tour for the 5 of us in an airconditioned van. Omar was awesome and took us to places and stops along the way that you normally wouldn't get on a group tour.
We did a private tour here in an airconditioned van with "Gus" to Old and New San Juan. Kind of wish we would have done the Rain Forest tour instead as we heard from several who did how good it was.
Fun island to party on. The walk from the pier was very close and lots of boats on the water. Fun!