Had an excellent time

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 24, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

The entertainment and the entertainers was very good. Rev. Dr. "E" stole the show. I had so much fun with him. All in all  I would give Carnival Magic a five star. The only thing I didn't like was my cousin book me in an inside cabin. That will never never happen again. Oh, I forgot the cigarettes on the ship, I brought was not the same as my regular brand. They were a little longer than my brand and they had a funny taste also. I will not do that again. They say you get what you pay for. The price was right but there was know deal.

I travel with family no children.

No more inside cabin. That was my first and last time.

Go to wear they serve food. You meet some very interesting and friendly people there.