2016 Family Vacation on the Carnival Magic!

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

7 Night Eastern Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 17, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

Our vacation was amazing!!!! My daughter and I (she's 3) can't wait to go on our next cruise! The staterooms were very clean. Our room attendant left towel animals for my daughter each day which she loved! We had several dining options each day.we cold eat in the main dining area or choose from several other options.  The itinerary was the main reason I book the cruise.  You don't even need a passport to visit these amazing places plus there were several kid friendly excursion options.  Also, my daughter absolutely loved Camp Carnival! They have planned activities each day in which some involves the entire family.  The staff on board are very polite and they rememberdon't our names😊

Very nice room! You can't hear any noise coming from any other area of the boat, not even the balcony!😊 I will try to select this same room on my next Carnival Magic cruise!