Great time for all

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Third Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

I was very pleased overall with our cruise last week.  The ship was great, our cabin steward Conrad was the best!  First time for my time dining, and it worked out well.  Gave us a lot more flexibility than a fixed dining time.  The wait for elevators was a bit longer than other ships I have been on, but it helped me to get a bit of exercise using the stairs.  Ports were decent, plenty of things to do.  We went with friends that were first time cruisers and they had a great time.  I was a bit surprised that snacks outside of the lido were extra cost, first time I have experienced this on a cruise ship.  Cruising is always a good value, and this one was no exception.  Looking forward to the next one.

Bit smaller than I expected, interiors I have booked on other ships have been larger. Our friends booked a balcony and theirs was very nice. Guess we only sleep there anyway!

Get there early for a quick check-in!