Dissappointed

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: September 10, 2016
Ship: Carnival Magic

This is my eighth cruise, but my first time on Carnival.  Carnival states their dress code everywhere, however, they don't reinforce it.  During both formal nights,  there were so many people in the main dining room with shorts, t-shirts, flip flops, boots and hats on (men & women).   Not only that, I paid extra for a spa cabin giving me unlimited access to the spa facilities.  More times than not, the staff witnessed people sneaking into the mineral pool by opening the door from the inside, which is only accessed by room key (spa guests or parole who purchased a pass) and letting their friends in; 9 at one time.  With that many, people who actually paid could not use the pool.  Not Cool!  On another note, Carnival entices you with the variety of food choices (Guy Fieri's Pig & Anchor BBQ) only to find out that it was only open on two days (sea days) for only 2 1/2 hours each time).  In my opinion, that's not enough time for everyone on the boat to eat there once and I had to wait on line for 35 minutes.  After I ate, I wanted more, only to look up and see that a staff member had closed the line.  What!!!!  I never.  It would have been better if it was a featured theme night in the buffet or made it a specialty restaurant. They had more food left when they closed the line, so what happened to the food?

All in all, I'll have to think twice about taking Carnival again.

Although, there seemed to be more floor space between both beds, there's no couch, chair or table which would have come in handy if you wanted to order room service. No storage drawer in night stands???

See review above