Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Love to cruise

Sail Date: September 03, 2016

Reviewed: 1 month ago

I wish the boat would have had a true sports bar. I just assumed it did. I also wish they would make the casino half smoking and half non smoking. I think this should be on all their boats. I did make complaint about there not being a direct line to security on the phone as we had several issues with neighbor, one of them was he was beating on a woman. Other than this, we had a great time. Always love to cruise and have sailed with Carnival more than the other lines.

Our room steward took very good care of us and the room was always very clean.

We did order coffee to the room one morning and that was great.