Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Third Mate

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Sail Date: August 27, 2016

THE BEST PART OF THE CRUISE WAS THAT I DID NOT HAVE TO DO  ANYTHING.  NO HOUSEWORK. I ENJOYED JUST BEING ABLE TO RELAX WITH NO WORRIES. THIS WAS OUR 2ND CRUISE, 1ST ON CARNIVAL, AND THE BEST!!! EVERYBODY WAS EXCELLENT, FROM THE CABIN CREW TO THE LIQUOR STORE CLERKS. WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR.

WE WERE AMASED AT HOW CLEAN IT WAS KEPT. I WAS SOMEWHAT EMBARRASSED ABOUT HOW MESSY I WAS. THEY WENT ABOVE AND BEYOND WHAT I EXPECTED. THANKS!!!

I WOULD LET THEM KNOW THAT THEY WILL HAVE A MOST EXCITING TIME WITH YOU. THERE IS ALWAYS SOMETHING TO DO OR EAT, NO MATTER WHAT TIME IT IS. THEY WILL BE ABLE TO SIT BACK AND RELAX, LET YOU DO THE DRIVING.LOL