Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

I really enjoyed the cruise. My favorite part of the cruise was the activities hosted by the Cruise Director Everson Bevelle,(Rev Dr. E) on the Lido Deck and on Lobby Deck 3.  He was funny, friendly and did an excellent job of engaging the crowd. Because of Rev Dr, E I will cruise on the Carnival Magic again and have already recommended cruising on the Carnival Magic to others.

I was very pleased with the cabin.
Process went smoothly.
Entertainment Good selection of activities to choose from.
The cabin steward for cabin 2252.
The food in the Lido Marketplace was very good. For dinner I dined in the Northern Lights Restaurant. The main meals were okay, however, the dessert were not very tasty and the selections of what to choose from was poor. The desserts in the Marketplace were great.