Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Eastern

Second Mate

The Cruise Director is FUN!!!

Sail Date: June 25, 2016

We have a wonderful time on this ship. Everyone loves Dr. E and he draws a crowd. He is a good choice as the director. There are not a lot of shows with dancing and singing, so do not expect that. Be ready for long lines and sometime there will not be clean dishes for awhile. Be patient, because you will have to wait. Overall, if you love cruising, you like this Fun Ship and overlook anything that is not what you expect.

We enjoyed the Spa Deck. We will have to get that again.
Amber Cove was a huge disappointment. We waited in the sun for 90 minutes to go to our excursion that should have left at 11 AM and we were still in line at 11:30 AM. We got out of line when my husband's nose started bleeding because he was too hot out there.
My waiter for my table was tired and he had a bad limp so he could not do much to accommodate us. We tried to bother him because he looked like he was in pain. We did not go to the main dining much because he was not well.
The burgers were delicious and I do not eat burgers. The other food was okay. I wish that there was more of a selection other than chocolate. I like lemon and so do a lot of other people. But that was mainly, if not only chocolate for a sweet choice.
Port Canaveral, Florida
Amber Cove (Puerto Plata), Dominican Republic
Don't go to Coral World. You might or might not get there.
Charlotte Amalie, St. Thomas
Lot's to do there. ENJOY!!
San Juan, Puerto Rico
Grand Turk Island
Do the water activities. FUN!!

If you get the chance, enjoy the Spa rooms, even if it is only for a day. Also, be sure to share something that you are celebrating. Carnival will celebrate with you.