Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Second Mate

Never in Summer

Sail Date: June 18, 2016

Traveled As: Family w/young children

Guys Burgers was a 100% better then old supply of burgers used on Carnival. To many kids left to run wild and I mean run, with not even security telling them to stop running. I saw many slip and fall including my granddaughter who was WALKING with me but many floors were wet from dripping bathing suits.

Cabin / Stateroom AC was not working for 3 days, we were given a fan, hard to sleep between noise of fan and hot cabin. We were given a on board credit after asking for compensation. Wonder if we would have been compensated if we had not asked???
Food and Dining food was good when you finally got thru long lines

If going in the summer, get up early for food on lido deck or you will be fighting the crowds