Never in Summer

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Contributor Level: Second Mate

7 Night Western Caribbean (Port Canaveral Roundtrip)
Sail Date: June 18, 2016

Guys Burgers was a 100% better then old supply of burgers used on Carnival. To many kids left to run wild and I mean run, with not even security telling them to stop running. I saw many slip and fall including my granddaughter who was WALKING with me but many floors were wet from dripping bathing suits.

food was good when you finally got thru long lines

AC was not working for 3 days, we were given a fan, hard to sleep between noise of fan and hot cabin. We were given a on board credit after asking for compensation. Wonder if we would have been compensated if we had not asked???

If going in the summer, get up early for food on lido deck or you will be fighting the crowds

Missed due to weather