Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

That's how we sail !!!!!

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

A group of 4 family members set sail on Carnival's Magic ship. My PERSONAL opinion, Carnival earns it's right title as a "fun ship". There's always a relaxed time by the pool, with or without entertainment. Choose your time. Nightly entertainment geared toward the entire family and age groups. The food choices span the palate. The ports of call are interesting as are the excursions. Costa Maya is not a personal favorite of MINE, but I have a choice to stay on board and enjoy the time and amenities. I love cruising with Carnival. This time I chose a balcony stateroom and will not settle for anything less the next time around. Can't wait to book my 8th cruise, perhaps Alaska. Make sure to commence a diet before traveling so that you can gain it all back. Haha.

Loved, loved, loved our cabin. It was such a pleasure to be able to enjoy the breeze, sunsets, sunrises, waves, etc. from our balcony without having to worry to change clothes. It was so serene. Wish I was there right not. The waves crashing against the ship, the endless darkness, the breeze. What relaxing moments. I had time to sit on the balcony and enter memories on my journal. What a heavenly, majestic time to spend communicating with God.
disembarkation was a little disorganized this time around. We were led to different areas that did not correspond to us. The lines were confusing but with so many passengers, did not expect everything to go flawless.
Hoping to take another Caribbean cruise with new destinations.
Children's Programs Had no children with us this time around.
Port Canaveral, Florida
If you're from out of town, plan a little side excursion to the Kennedy Space Center or the beach and other areas of interest in the area.
Belize City, Belize
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Our favorite and most likely a future land trip. Loved the Magical Chair lift to the beach. The staff at the beach were great!!!!!
Costa Maya (Mahahual), Mexico

I would definitely say to log on and check in online and purchase tour excursions prior to the cruise. Even if you don't want to purchase the excursions, the descriptions give you an idea of things to do and what to expect at each port of call. Saves time, planning, and money. Also join the club.