Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Third Mate

Relaxation & adventure

Sail Date: April 30, 2016

I had a balcony stateroom which was spacious and immaculate. One of my greatest enjoyments was sitting on the balcony reading and looking at the ocean - very very relaxing and peaceful.

Food was excellent and plentiful & catered to all tastes. The staff were all helpful, friendly and fun.

It was very easy to find entertainment which catered for all age groups and tastes. The Ancient of Tulum tour and Cave ziplining and tubing were the highlights of the tours I did. Boarding and disembarking process was efficient and well organised. An amazing feat when considering processing upwards of 4000 people.

Overall my 7 day cruise was most enjoyable & I would recommend it for anyone looking for a holiday that has everything in the one place - fun relaxation and seeing new places as well without packing & unpacking and without the hassle of flying.

Clean & spacious and I really loved the balcony