Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Sail Date: August 02, 2015

Had a wonderful time, however, everything on board is very expensive!  Drinks are way too high and the cost for photographers pictures are outlandish!  I think Carnival is trying to keep the cost of the trip down so more people will go, but then they nickel and dime (or $20 and $50) you to death.  I will cruise on a smaller ship next time -- too many people -- found myself standing in line for everything.  The ship was very clean throughout and everyone I encountered was very pleasant.

Cabin steward (Hami) was excellent. He always called us by our names and did a wonderful job!
Best meal ever in the Steakhouse, but again, it costs extra!!
Galveston, Texas
Belize City, Belize
Mahogany Bay, Roatan, Bay Islands, Honduras
Really beautiful beaches, however, we had to wait for 45 minutes to get beach chairs!

Open times for the hamburger station and the Mongolian stir-fry need to be expanded. I never did get to either because I wanted them before noon or after 4 p.m.