7 Night Western Caribbean Cruise

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

Helpful Vote: 1

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

Had a wonderful time, however, everything on board is very expensive!  Drinks are way too high and the cost for photographers pictures are outlandish!  I think Carnival is trying to keep the cost of the trip down so more people will go, but then they nickel and dime (or $20 and $50) you to death.  I will cruise on a smaller ship next time -- too many people -- found myself standing in line for everything.  The ship was very clean throughout and everyone I encountered was very pleasant.

Best meal ever in the Steakhouse, but again, it costs extra!!

Cabin steward (Hami) was excellent. He always called us by our names and did a wonderful job!

Open times for the hamburger station and the Mongolian stir-fry need to be expanded. I never did get to either because I wanted them before noon or after 4 p.m.

Really beautiful beaches, however, we had to wait for 45 minutes to get beach chairs!