awesome family criuse

Carnival Magic Cruise Review to Caribbean - Western

7 Night Western Caribbean (Galveston Roundtrip)
Sail Date: August 02, 2015
Ship: Carnival Magic

The Carnival Magic was a awesome for the whole family. The kids begged us to let them go to the Club Ocean when they woke up. They were so excited to go every morning and asked if they could stay late. It was a worry free relaxing trip for me. There was lots of swimming and this ship was really geared for kids which took a lot of stress off me. The kids were well entertained. I just relaxed and got fat. The food was great.

I would take this cruise again in a few years.

Our Guy that cleaned and prepared the room was great.

pre register your kids t the Ocean Club. they will enjoy it.